Check your bank accounts frequently

Posted by Data Babble | 2:48 PM | | 3 comments »

It's important to closely monitor your bank accounts on a daily basis. Log into your accounts everyday and see what's going on. We're quickly approaching a cashless society and if you're like me you use very little cash. When we're not spending cash, it doesn't feel real in a sense. Forking over the cash to buy something makes you think twice, but swiping your debit/credit card doesn't really feel the same to me. Does it to you?

So back to my main point. Log into your bank accounts on a daily basis and see where your money is going. By doing this, it might feel more real to you that lots of money may be going out.

Like I've said before... it's crucial to know where every penny spent goes.

3 comments

  1. Barragem de Lucefecit // March 6, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

    you are very right.
    se my blog
    tanks
    http://www.barragemlucefecit.blogspot.com/

  2. Barragem de Lucefecit // March 6, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

    you are very right!!!
    se my blog http://www.barragemlucefecit.blogspot.com/
    tanks

  3. Charls King // May 17, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

    Hi,

    Today I have visited your blog and found some quality information. I think you have maintained a great blog. That's why we would like to exchange links with your blog.

    Please send me your link info.

    Waiting for your reply.

    With Best Regards,
    Charles