I was looking for a wireless keyboard/mouse combo for my HTPC setup a while back and came across the EFO wireless keyboard. You can only order this product directly from Hong Kong, which made me a little hesitant to order it, but I did. The keyboard arrived about 10 days after I placed my order and I have to say I'm impressed overall with the device. The range is excellent, the keyboard is responsive and the touchpad works rather well. It's not the most stylish device, but it's very small and lightweight making it easy to store and use. However, there are a few shortcomings with this device:

No tab key - this is quite annoying.

Running windows 7 when the computer wakes up from sleeping - the device repeats the first character typed until you reseat the usb dongle.

Overall, I recommend this device especially at the $45 shipped price point.

Check out the company website here: http://efo.buy-lowest.com

0 comments